About This Course
The aim of the Business course is to provide students with the basic knowledge in business and marketing and also to provide students with the necessary foundation for higher learning in business. This course also aims to help students meet career opportunities in the financial, manufacturing and commercial sectors.
Our graduates work and intern in a range of jobs in a broad range of fields — public relations, marketing, advertising, social media, television, radio, magazines, human resources, event planning, education, nonprofits, and technology. We’ve also had graduates start their own businesses and others go on to graduate school in communication, law, public health, strategic communications, and education.
Program Learning Outcomes
On completion of the Year 1, the students should be able to:
- Understand the various types of business ownership
- Acquire knowledge on functional areas of organisation that includes marketing, finance and human resource
- Apply leadership and motivational theories
- Integrate subject knowledge and arrive sound decision-making to case studies or business scenarios
- Completed secondary education
- IELTS 5.5 or equivalent
- Internal test score (if no language certificate available)
- Undergraduate students